Recipe by ithinkyouarefreaky
This burger is just like the old fashioned dinner deal. It is easy to make and convenient too.
- 1⁄16 onion
- 2 hamburger buns
- 40 g ground beef
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and thinly slice onion.
- Apply desired spread on hamburger buns and broil for 5 minutes.
- Form a big patty with the ground beef and seasonings to taste.
- Cook in a skillet with some margarine until browned.
- Add the onions. Saute for 10 minutes until transparent.
- Assemble the patty with burger buns, fried onions and the cheese.
- Broil for another 2 minutes with cheese until melted.
- Add lettuce and condiments.
- Serve hot and enjoy!