Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This burger is just like the old fashioned dinner deal. It is easy to make and convenient too.
Make and share this Patty Melt recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄16 onion
- 2 hamburger buns
- 40 g ground beef
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup lettuce
- Wash and thinly slice onion.
- Apply desired spread on hamburger buns and broil for 5 minutes.
- Form a big patty with the ground beef and seasonings to taste.
- Cook in a skillet with some margarine until browned.
- Add the onions. Saute for 10 minutes until transparent.
- Assemble the patty with burger buns, fried onions and the cheese.
- Broil for another 2 minutes with cheese until melted.
- Add lettuce and condiments.
- Serve hot and enjoy!