Chef #283897's Note:
This burger is just like the old fashioned dinner deal. It is easy to make and convenient too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and thinly slice onion.
- 2Apply desired spread on hamburger buns and broil for 5 minutes.
- 3Form a big patty with the ground beef and seasonings to taste.
- 4Cook in a skillet with some margarine until browned.
- 5Add the onions. Saute for 10 minutes until transparent.
- 6Assemble the patty with burger buns, fried onions and the cheese.
- 7Broil for another 2 minutes with cheese until melted.
- 8Add lettuce and condiments.
- 9Serve hot and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Patty Melt
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.2
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 247.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 11.6 g