pasta with vegetable and grilled chicken. Sever notes: the original recipe called for the vegetables to be fried in a pan with the chicken. It's an option, I just prefer to boil the vegetables and grill the chicken. Obviously, all ingredients are to taste... you can add/subtract as you see fit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle salt and pepper on chicken and grill (I usually use my George Foreman, but you can do it on a regular grill, too)
- 2In a pot, boil the 2 cups of water with the bullion cube.
- 3At the same time, start water to boil separately for the pasta.
- 4When the water for the pasta starts to boil, put the pasta inches
- 5At the same time, add ALL vegetables to the bullion mixture, as well as parsley.
- 6When the pasta is ready, and the vegetables are sufficiently cooked, add everything together.
- 7OPTIONAL: add 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese and mix well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Vegetable and Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 649.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 15.0 g