Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
pasta with vegetable and grilled chicken. Sever notes: the original recipe called for the vegetables to be fried in a pan with the chicken. It's an option, I just prefer to boil the vegetables and grill the chicken. Obviously, all ingredients are to taste... you can add/subtract as you see fit.
- 2 (3 ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 (12 g) bouillon cubes
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on chicken and grill (I usually use my George Foreman, but you can do it on a regular grill, too)
- In a pot, boil the 2 cups of water with the bullion cube.
- At the same time, start water to boil separately for the pasta.
- When the water for the pasta starts to boil, put the pasta inches
- At the same time, add ALL vegetables to the bullion mixture, as well as parsley.
- When the pasta is ready, and the vegetables are sufficiently cooked, add everything together.
- OPTIONAL: add 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese and mix well.