Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy meal I threw together once and my husband loves it! I now make this quite often. I don't measure, so please adjust the ingredients as you see fit.
- 1 (16 ounce) package whole wheat spaghetti
- 3⁄4 cup chopped black olives (or both) or 3⁄4 cup green olives (or both)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- While spaghetti is cooking, add the 1 tbsp oil, olives, tuna and garlic to a skillet and cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
- toss all ingredients with the cooked pasta.
This is a really good pasta dish! I made it exactly as written except that I didn't have any whole wheat spaghetti... we used plain pasta. It came out really tasty. I will be making this again. Thank You for sharing :)