Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great seafood pasta that is very easy to make. I got the recipe from a friend when I was in Florida and I have been enjoying it ever since. The cream of shrimp soup gives this recipe a unique flavour.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 lb medium shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 lb scallops
- 1 can cream of shrimp soup
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil until tender; stir occasionally.
- Add shrimp and scallops and cook for additional 2 minutes until seafood is done, stirring constantly.
- Combine soup, wine and milk; mix well.
- Stir into pan with seafood; add parsley.
- Heat through.
- DO NOT BOIL!
- Serve over hot cooked spaghetti.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
This recipe was easy to prepare. I added 1 teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning to give it a little extra flavor and served it with a salad and garlic bread.