My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups orecchiette or 2 1/2 cups gnocchi
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces portabella mushrooms, stemmed and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup mirin or 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1Bring 2 ½ quarts lightly salted water to a boil in a wok over high heat; add in pasta and stir to prevent sticking.
- 2Cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, for 10-12 minutes; drain well and set aside; dry the wok.
- 3Set the wok over high heat, add in 1 ½ tablespoons oil.
- 4Add the mushrooms and 1 teaspoon salt; stir-fry until tender, for about 2 minutes; transfer to a mixing bowl; set aside.
- 5Return the wok to high heat, and add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- 6Add the garlic and onion; stir-fry for 1 ½ minutes; add the remaining ½ teaspoon salt, rosemary, and crushed red pepper; stir-fry 1 ½ minutes.
- 7Add the vegetable stock and bring to a boil; decrease heat to low and cook for 2 minutes, scraping up the brown bits from the bottom of the wok.
- 8Add mixture to the bowl with the mushrooms.
- 9Return wok to high heat; add in mirin and mustard; stir with a wire whisk to blend; bring to a boil; add the reserved pasta and mushroom mixture; cook, stirring 2 minutes.
- 10Toss in the pine nuts; serve.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Portabella Mushrooms in Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.6
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 941.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: