Pasta With Pesto, Broccoli and Beans
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli rabe and boil until broccoli rabe is just crisp-tender and pasta is just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes longer.
- Drain pasta and broccoli rabe, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta and broccoli rabe to pot.
- Meanwhile, bring vegetable broth and crushed red pepper to simmer in medium saucepan.
- Add beans and simmer until beans are heated through, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
- Add bean mixture, pesto, and vinegar to pasta and broccoli rabe.
- Stir well, adding pasta cooking liquid by tablespoonfuls if necessary. Season with salt and pepper. Serve in shallow bowls.