Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious, easy to prepare vegetarian recipe - great for a weeknight.
Make and share this Pasta With Beans, Artichokes, and Olives recipe from Food.com.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 236.59 ml mushroom, sliced
- 59.14 ml white wine
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml basil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 (822.13 g) can diced tomatoes, with Italian seasonings
- 425.24 g black beans, rinsed and drained
- 425.24 g cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 340.19-453.59 g fettuccine or 340.19-453.59 g other pastas, cooked
- 396.89 g artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 118.29 ml kalamata olive, pitted
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté 3-5 additional minutes.
- Deglaze pan with white wine.
- Add oregano, basil, salt, and pepper and sauté 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add beans; cover and simmer an additional 5 minutes.
- Combine bean mixture, hot cooked pasta, artichoke hearts, and olives in a large bowl; toss well.
- Serve hot or at room temperature sprinkled with fresh parsley and grated parmesan.