1/1 Photo of Pasta Toss With a Kick
Messy Kitchen Maid's Note:
Try this when you are looking for something quick and different after a long day.I grow my own herbs and jalapenos so I recommend using fresh herbs but dried is fine too.This works well with linguine or angel hair pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop Jalapeno,onion,garlic.
- 2saute above with olive oil until soft,translucent.
- 3Add can tomatoes,wine and sugar.
- 4Simmer on low for 15 minutes.
- 5Add oregano and Basil simmer another 5 minute.
- 6Toss sauce over cooked pasta
- 7garnish with Parsley and cheese.
- 8Serve with good italian bread-.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Toss With a Kick
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.4
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g