Spicy Tuna Pasta Toss - W.W. 6 points
A recipe I got from my mother-in-law. A beautiful way to serve up tuna.
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces tri-colored pasta, uncooked
- 12 ounces canned tuna, in water
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 3⁄4 cup low salt salsa
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Cook pasta according to package directins, omitting salt and fat.
- Drain; rinse under cold water and drain again.
- Combine pasta and tuna and next 3 ingredients.
- Combine salsa, mayo and red pepper.
- Add to pasta mixture; toss.
- Cover and chill.
- If desired, serve in lettuce lined bowl.
- Sprinkle with sliced onions.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Great recipe! I didn't measure the red pepper and I think I may have added too much it had quite a kick to it. I also used what I had on hand. So I didn't add the yellow pepper, green onion or celery. I did use onion powder and celery seed also added cucumber as someone had posted. I will definitely make this again using all the ingredients. Still I really enjoyed this.