Weight Watchers Strawberry Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From a co-worker. 6 points per serving.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 1 1⁄8 ounces fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄3 ounce sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- In a medium saucepan, stir together water and pudding to a boil.
- Remove from heat and immediately add the jello until dissolved.
- Set the pan aside and let the mixture come to room temperature. Place strawberries in the bottom of a deep dish pie plate.
- Add cooled pudding mixture over the strawberries. Refrigerate until chilled. Let it set in well before slicing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION