Here's a recipe that DH and I love. It makes a delicious, work-night meal and is great with a green salad dressed in a simple vinaigrette, or as a side dish with a grilled steak. The original recipe calls for salt but with the cheeses you probably won't need it - taste first, then add it if you like.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta for 10 minutes, or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, gently heat the Gorgonzola, milk and butter.
- Stir with a wooden spoon to make a smooth sauce; stir in the cream and add salt if necessary.
- Drain the pasta, shaking to remove excess water.
- Combine the hot pasta and hot sauce in a large serving bowl, tossing until the pasta is well coated.
- Serve immediately with grated Parmesan.