1/3 Photos of Pasta Shells With Gorgonzola Cheese Sauce
Here's a recipe that DH and I love. It makes a delicious, work-night meal and is great with a green salad dressed in a simple vinaigrette, or as a side dish with a grilled steak. The original recipe calls for salt but with the cheeses you probably won't need it - taste first, then add it if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta for 10 minutes, or until al dente.
- 2Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, gently heat the Gorgonzola, milk and butter.
- 3Stir with a wooden spoon to make a smooth sauce; stir in the cream and add salt if necessary.
- 4Drain the pasta, shaking to remove excess water.
- 5Combine the hot pasta and hot sauce in a large serving bowl, tossing until the pasta is well coated.
- 6Serve immediately with grated Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Shells With Gorgonzola Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.9
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 64.7 mg
- Sodium 649.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 19.1 g