Ladibugz Mom's Note:
I've had many people who don't like pasta salad LOVE my pasta salad. The best thing is it's flexibility. Don't like tomatoes? Olives? Leave them out! Love broccoli? Chicken? Throw it in! This is quick, easy & fairly cheap, but delicious!
My Private Note
large d ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta to desired tenderness.
- 2When cooled, add diced tomatoes, olive slices and beans.
- 3Add Italian dressing, measure by eye, pasta should be coated, but not swimming!
- 4I usually use packets of powdered dressing mix, as do not keep bottles of Italian dressing on hand, and can make as much or as little as I want.
- 5I've also played with different varieties of Italian dressings.
- 6You can have fun with it, tweak to your taste.
- 7If not serving immediately, refrigerate. But mix well before serving to redistribute dressing that may settle at bottom of dish.
- 8Serve with croutons, bacon bits & Parmesan cheese.
- 9(I serve this on the side to sprinkle on top, because if any leftovers croutons& bacon bits will get soggy when refrigerated, and vegans don't eat cheese!).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad, Fabulous No Mayo!
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.3
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1144.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 10.7 g