Club Pasta Salad
photo by CulinaryExplorer
- Ready In:
- 2 cups uncooked shell pasta
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or 1 1/2 cups chicken
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into fourths
- 1⁄2 cup julienne strips cheddar cheese
- 4 cups bite-size pieces lettuce
- Fill large saucepan 2/3 full of water. Heat to boiling. Stir in contents of Pasta.
- Gently boil uncovered 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- Combine Hidden valley ranch mix, onion powder and bacon bits with mayonnaise in large bowl. Stir in chilled pasta and remaining ingredients except lettuce. Serve on lettuce. Refrigerate leftovers (if desired, moisten with a few teaspoons milk before servings).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this last night for my bunko girls. Everyone loved it!! It is so good. I did use the Kraft Cheese Crumbles (Monterey Jack & Cheddar cheeses) because my time for preparing was limited. I also used turkey and ham... Fabulous.. Everyone is asking for the recipe. Will certainly make again and again !
This was really good. I wanted a few more veggies so I added sliced black olives and green peppers and they were great. I also added an extra dry ranch packet and a little milk for extra flavor (and salt and pepper and a little dry Italian dressing packet). I had left over cooked spaghetti noodles that I cut up in little pieces which worked out perfect. (I think I had to add extra seasoning because I added more ingredients than were called for which made it bigger)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I don't think there's anything better than spending time with family and friends and enjoying delicious food together. I just love food. I love reading about food, writing about food, cooking food and.. not surprisingly, eating food. My latest passion is food-photography! I'm still learning a lot, but I'm trying to post photos with all my recipes and reviews. I read recipe books, magazines and food blogs like novels. I get such satisfaction when someone enjoys a meal or dessert that I have prepared. It is the biggest compliment to me when my family and friends rave about my cooking. There are so many terrific recipes on this site. If I'm looking for something, I'm sure to find it here. I do have stacks of my own favorite recipes which I am slowly but surely getting in my cookbooks here . I have had so many awesome reviews and fabulous photos taken of my recipes... I try to thank everyone personally .. I sincerely appreciate each and every review and or comment left. I know it takes time to photograph and upload photos - So I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for finding and trying my recipes and taking the extra effort...