1/1 Photo of Pasta Salad Con Salami
This is a very tasty Italian pasta salad. Great for large groups.***ADOPTED***
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic (pressed thru a press)
- black pepper (lots)
- 1/3 lb fresh egg rotini pasta
- 1/3 lb fresh spinach rotini pasta
- 1/3 lb fresh red pepper rotini pasta or 1/3 lb dried tri-colored pasta
- 1/3 lb salami, sliced 1/4 inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch wide strips no longer than 2 inches long
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch wide strips no longer than 2 inches long
- 2 cups pitted black olives, quartered
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup grated romano cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1Cook pasta.
- 2Meanwhile, whisk together oils, vinegar, garlic and pepper.
- 4Drain pasta and immediately toss with dressing.
- 5When cool, add salami, peppers, olives, onion, cheeses and parsley.
- 6Toss until all ingredients are coated well.
- 7Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad Con Salami
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.1
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 453.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar
egg rotini pasta
spinach rotini pasta
red pepper rotini pasta