Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Well this a recipe I put my own spin on that I got from my cousin
- 1 lb pasta
- 6 -7 slices bacon
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups chopped roma tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 sour cream
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . Bake. The bacon for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. You can either crumble or chopp the bacon for this.20.
- Boil noodles and cook until completely done. I perfer using thin spaghetti or food fusilli noodles but you can try what u like. Let cool about ten mintues.
- Mix up sauce and set a side .
- Once noodles are cool add the broccoli, tomatoes, onions, shredded cheese and crumbled or chopped bacon. Then pour on the sauce . Mix to together and sprinkle top with parmesan cheese .
- Refrigerate then serve whenever ready.