Phil Franco's Note:
Courtesy of the Food network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 clams, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 cup fresh diced tomato
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 cups fish stock (may substitute chicken stock)
- 12 sea scallops
- 28 mussels, washed and debearded
- 12 large shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 lb fresh squid, cleaned and cut
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 2 ounces cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed herbs (parsley, basil, thyme)
- 1In hot pan, heat oil.
- 2Add clams, garlic and onion and saute for approximately 3 minutes.
- 3Add tomatoes, white wine, and fish stock and cook until clams open.
- 4Add sea scallops, mussels, shrimp, and marinara. Cook 3 minutes.
- 5Add squid and cover and cook just until mussels and clams open. Discard any unopened mussels or clams.
- 6Bring 6 quarts salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair approximately 6 or 7 minutes until al dente. Drain well and place into 4 hot bowls.
- 7Arrange seafood around plate.
- 8Add butter and herbs to sauce. Stir until butter is melted. Spoon over pasta and garnish with fresh thyme.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Alla Pescatore
Serving Size: 1 (743 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1043.1
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 256.6 mg
- Sodium 1487.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 60.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: