Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 whole eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons potato starch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup cake crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup ground almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix 1/4 sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 cup of the ground almonds together and set aside to roll your cookie balls in before baking.
- In a bowl beat eggs, and oil.
- Add potato starch and lemon juice mix well.
- Add sugar, cake meal, blend well.
- Fold in 1/2 cup ground almonds.
- Roll dough into 1 inch bals.
- Roll into the cin/sugar/nut mixture to coat each one well.
- Place on baking sheet lightly greased.
- Can slightly flatted if desired.
- Bake preheated oven 350 degrees F, for 10- 12 minutes.
- Golden brown in colour.
- Remove to wire rack immediately to cool.