Passover Nut Cookies
I got this recipe from the Mishpacha magazine. They came out great.
- Ready In:
- 200 g ground walnuts or 200 g almonds
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 100 g chocolate chips (optional)
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, add the powdered sugar slowly. Fold in the ground nuts and chocolate.
- With either a spoon or pastry bag, form small mounds on a greased parchment baking paper.
- Bake at 140 Celsius for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION