photo by Lizzie Rodriquez
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream sugar, and margarine.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Stir in cake meal .
- Roll small balls of dough on ungreased cookie sheet or parchment lined sheets.
- Make indentation in each. Add the walnut making sure to press in and cinnamon/sugar on top of each nut.
- Bake for 20 minutes, rotating pan halfway.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!