1/2 Photos of Passover Banana Muffins
Breads & desserts are hard to come by during Passover, and this one is a winner for breakfast, dinner or dessert. Feel free to add some nuts if you like them. NOTE: Baking soda is allowed during Passover from the sources that I have checked. In fact, baking soda & cream of tarter is listed as a substitution for baking powder, which is not allowed unless you buy a kosher for passover brand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat muffin pan with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- 3Beat oil with sugar.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time.
- 5Add bananas and combine.
- 6In a separate bowl, combine matzo meal, potato starch, cream of tarter, baking soda and cinnamon. Blend well.
- 7Combine dry mix with banana mixture. Do not over-mix.
- 8Fill prepared muffin tins with batter.
- 9Bake for 20-25 minutes until tops are brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passover Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.8
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 122.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g