Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
wow, chesecake with reduced fat
- 6 stem low-fat ginger snaps, crumbled
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 250 g soft low-fat cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 lime, juice and zest of, grated
- 4 tablespoons passion fruit, coulis and mango coulis
- 1 passion fruit, pulp to decorate
- pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees (fan oven).
- scrunch foil around the base and sides of 4 10cm metal cooking rings to seal.
- grease well.
- divide the biscuit crumbs between the rings.
- blend ricotta and soft cheeses, eggs cornflour, sugar lime rind and juice in a food processor until smooth.
- spoon into the rings.
- bake for 20 minutes until just set in the centre.
- leave cheesecakes to cool in turned-off oven with door ajar.
- top with coulis and passion fruit and serve.