Passion fruit have a unique fragrance and flavor which makes this syllabub quite irresistible! Recipe is from the book 'Herbal Pleasures'.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scoop out the flesh, seeds and juice of the passion fruit and divide between 6 serving dishes. Place the crystallized angelica in a food processor with the lime rind and juice, and blend to a puree.
- 2In a large bowl, mix the lime puree with the wine and sugar. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- 3Whip the cream until it begins to form soft peaks and then gradually beat in the wine mixture - the cream should thicken slightly. Whisk in the yogurt.
- 4Spoon the cream mixture over the passion fruit, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 5Decorate with more crystallized angelica before serving.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passion Fruit and Angelica Syllabub
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.0
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 37.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: