Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy to make appetizer for the holidays.
- 4 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese with chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, snipped
- Blend first 5 ingredients. Stir in tuna and celery; mix well.
- Chill several hours.
- On waxed paper combine nuts and parsley.
- Shape tuna into three balls.
- Roll each in nut mixture.
- Wrap in clear plastic wrap. Refrigerate.
- Makes 3 balls.