Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Attractive sandwiches. Perfect for a party or get-together. Can be made the night before and refrigerated until ready to serve. Recipe is from Kraft. You can substitute 12 slices shaved ham (about 1/2 of 9-oz. pkg.) for the salmon.
- MIX cream cheese spread and feta cheese until well blended.
- Spread evenly onto tortillas; top evenly with salmon and spinach.
- ROLL up tortillas tightly; wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- REMOVE plastic wrap just before serving.
- Cut each roll-up crosswise into 12 pieces.
- Arrange on serving plate.