Recipe by Leslie from Kraft Kitchens
Attractive sandwiches. Perfect for a party or get-together. Can be made the night before and refrigerated until ready to serve. Recipe is from Kraft. You can substitute 12 slices shaved ham (about 1/2 of 9-oz. pkg.) for the salmon.
- 1⁄2 cup chive & onion cream cheese (1/2 of 8-oz. tub)
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 4 (10 inch) spinach tortillas
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX cream cheese spread and feta cheese until well blended.
- Spread evenly onto tortillas; top evenly with salmon and spinach.
- ROLL up tortillas tightly; wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- REMOVE plastic wrap just before serving.
- Cut each roll-up crosswise into 12 pieces.
- Arrange on serving plate.