Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is from a church cookbook I own. This is different than most pinwheel recipes, as it has NO meat. WONDERFUL little snack! The cooking time is for chilling.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 green onions, minced
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- Mix first 3 ingredients together, and then spread on tortillas.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients on the top.
- Roll the tortillas, and then wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Cut off rolled ends, and then slice into 1 inch slices.
This is the recipe that my family uses for Pinwheels. Excellent flavor and color. Thank you for posting!
My mom has made this exact recipe for years! They are AWESOME! Everyone asks for the recipe!