Recipe by Darlene Summers
When I worked at the hospital a little Filipino girl named ALVIE used to bring these to our pot lucks. Everybody loved them--and her.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 green onions, minced
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) packagewafer sliced ham (diced or minced fine)
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX first 3 ingredients.
- Spread on tortillas.
- Sprinkle on remaining ingredients.
- Then roll and wrap tightly.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Cut off roll ends.
- Then cut rolls into 1 inch slices.
- Ready to eat.
- Bet you can't make them without snitching some.
- I also like these made as they are with little baby dill pickles added in the middle and then rolled and chilled.