Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I worked at the hospital a little Filipino girl named ALVIE used to bring these to our pot lucks. Everybody loved them--and her.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 green onions, minced
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) packagewafer sliced ham (diced or minced fine)
- MIX first 3 ingredients.
- Spread on tortillas.
- Sprinkle on remaining ingredients.
- Then roll and wrap tightly.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Cut off roll ends.
- Then cut rolls into 1 inch slices.
- Ready to eat.
- Bet you can't make them without snitching some.
- I also like these made as they are with little baby dill pickles added in the middle and then rolled and chilled.
This was great definetely not a BBQ or pinic kind of food though, gets soggy quickly, so do not make to far in advance!
I have made these without the ham and added shredded cheese. I also mixed everything together and then spread on the tortillas. Serve with salsa as a "dip." They always go fast.
Easy make ahead food. I make thse all the time. People at work practically beg me to bring them to parties.