Quick N' Easy Fruit Crepes
A girl named Sophie shared this recipe with me, I am not sure where she got it from, but it remains in my memory forever! These crepes are very tasty and would double as pancakes if that's what you prefer, although they make thin pancakes.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- Spray non-stick on pan, and heat on medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a measuring cup.
- When pan is ready (water droplets thrown on it should sizzle), pour on crepe batter until desired size. (Swivel the pan a little to spread out the batter a bit).
- Once the edges have changed colour and firmed up, flip the crepe and leave on the other side for about 10 seconds.
- Cover with fruit topping and whipped cream.
- Fruit Topping Suggestion: Combine frozen fruit in pot with water and sugar (You can use fresh fruit too, I just happen to have a lot of frozen fruit handy.).
- Heat on medium high heat (while you are making the crepes).
- When it's heated you can either leave as is or puree it.