Recipe by Lizzybob
Sometimes I don't have time to do a mexican layered dip so I throw this together. I usually have everything on hand so it's really quick and easy. I always bring home an empty dish! I serve Frito Scoops with it.
Top Review by The Thorn of Hudson, FL
This was quick and good. I fixed it for the ballgame. Next time, I think I'll crush the Fritos and layer them with the Beans and Sour cream layer, along with the cheese. Then serve it with oven toasted Pita bread chips, to help cut the saltiness from the cheese.
- 16 ounces refried beans (I use the spicy kind)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread beans on the bottom of a pie plate or oven safe dish.
- Mix cream cheese and taco seasoning.
- Add sour cream to cream cheese mixture& add a few shakes of Tabasco.
- Spread on top of beans.
- Top with cheddar& monterrey jack cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
- Serve with Frito scoops or tortilla chips.