Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter or 1⁄2-1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 5 medium potatoes, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 350* Melt butter in 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Mix flour and parmesan cheese in large plastic bag.
- Shake a few potato cubes in bag at a time and put into buttered pan.
- When done shaking all potatoes and placing them in the pan, Bake for 1/2 hour.
- With spatula turn potatoes over and bake another 1/2 hour.
This was really good. I didn't have any real potatoes so I tried some frozen hashbrowns and they were delicious. My daughter, Lauren is still in the kithchen eating them.
I now make these every week. Thanks for the recipe!
These are great! They can go with a variety of main dishes. No leftovers!!