We love these easy shake and bake potatoes.
Make and share this Parmesan Potato Rounds recipe from Food.com.
- Pour butter into a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 1 inch pan.
- In a plastic bag combine flour, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Shake a few potato slices at a time in bag to coat.
- Place potatoes in a single layer over butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn slices and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake 30 minutes more.
Love this recipe! Crispy yet no messy frying! Put these into oven then added chicken breasts. Thanks Fluffy.
These were good! I especially liked the parmesan with the italian seasoning. They were simple to fix and forget, while doing other dinner preparations. I did use butter and olive oil, instead of margarine, but that was the only change. Thanks for sharing, Fluffy.
Only change I made was to use half butter and half olive oil. Served with apricot onion chicken. A nice change to the ordinary potato.