Grilled Sweet Potato Rounds
- Ready In:
- 1 large sweet potato, uniform in shape
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Place a steamer tray in a saucepan, add water, cover, and bring to a boil.
- Once water is boiling, peel sweet potato and slice crosswise into 1 1/2 inch rounds. Add potatos to pan and steam 11 minutes.
- After potatos are cool enough to handle, coat them with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill over medium heat until nicely browned, turning once.
- ****Don't peel the potatos until they're ready to go in the boiling water or they will turn brown on you.*******.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!