1/5 Photos of Parmesan Lemon Rice
Found this recipe years ago in a magazine and we never parted! The great flavor of this rice dish works best when served with a simple fish or chicken dish. Please use fresh Parmesan cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the water to the boil, then stir in the rice and the salt and boil for two minutes.
- 2Lower the heat, cover the pan, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until all the water is absorbed, turn off the heat and let the rice stand for a few minutes.
- 3Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the cheese, rind and lemon juice, mix.
- 4Melt the butter in a large frying pan; add the rice and then the egg mixture, mixing it very thoroughly.
- 5Cook on a gentle heat whilst stirring until the cheese melts.
- 6Turn into a dish and serve right away, do not let it stand around.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Lemon Rice
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.7
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 264.1 mg
- Sodium 1351.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 29.4 g