Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A pasta salad I came up one day when I could find the cheddar cheese that I normally use. Out came something completely different and good.
- 2 cups pasta, uncooked
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced and seeded
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian dressing
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 dash basil
- Cook pasta, add salt to taste, and drain.
- Add vegetables and stir.
- Add dressing and stir.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and then mix into pasta.
- Optional - Crust with Parmesan cheese.