1/4 Photos of Parmesan-Crusted Grilled Cheese Sandwich
a recipe by Mitch Omer, owner, Hell's Kitchen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread out bread slices and spread each with about 1 T butter.
- 2Sprinkle parmesan cheese on each slice and press firmly into bread.
- 3Melt 1/2 stick butter and pour half into large skillet preheated on medium-high.
- 4Place 4 of the bread slices in skillet, parmesan-crusted side down.
- 5Arrange 1 slice each of the 3 cheeses on each bread slice and grill undisturbed about 7 minutes. Cheese slices should begin to soften.
- 6Flip sandwich slices and grill briefly on other side, then set aside.
- 7Wipe skillet, add remaining melted butter and repeat with remaining bread with cheeses.
- 8Assemble sandwiches and let sit 3-5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan-Crusted Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1439.1
- Calories from Fat 860
- Total Fat 95.5 g
- Saturated Fat 59.3 g
- Cholesterol 288.7 mg
- Sodium 1946.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 68.3 g