Spring Onion Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Enjoy an easy lunch with a unique and tasty flavor
- Ready In:
- 2 slices bread, your choice
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped spring onion
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 3 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on each piece of bread. Be sure to spread all the way to the edges.
- On each piece of bread add 1 slice provolone and 1 slice cheddar cheese. You can use other cheeses but provolone or mozzarella has a juicy texture when it melts.
- Sprinkle your finely chopped Spring Onion and Cilantro on each piece of bread over the cheese.
- Toast lightly in your toaster oven until the cheese begins to melt.
- Remove both pieces of bread from your toaster oven. Add 1 slice of cheddar cheese on top of either slice, then place the other piece of bread, onion side down, on top of the first piece.
- Toast for a few more minutes until the cheese is melted. Slice your sandwich diagonally, and serve with a pickle and a handful of your favorite chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION