Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is our family favorites. It is easy and quick to prepare. If all the ingredients are handy you can have these tenders in less than 20 minutes. I usually serve this with garlicky pasta or white rice. Try on top of green salad with your favorite vinaigrette. These are for both kids and grown-ups pleasing dish. Taste better when hot but still good cold, too.
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper slightly.
- In a shallow bowl combine eggs, milk, and mustard. Dump the tenders and coat them well.
- Another shallow bowl combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Pick up each tenders and coat with crumb mixtures.
- Heat larger non stick skillet on medium heat. Add olive oil.
- Saute the tenders 2-3 minutes each side until they are golden brown and crispy.
Loved these little gems. Served with mushroom and kale lasagna roll ups.
These are SOOOOO good! My son will eat chicken tenders over anything and I made these one afternoon with no problem. Very tasty! He ate his with no dips which is RARE! I'll be using this recipe lots!
Made these last night for dinner and we really liked them. They took a bit longer for me because I like to get those icky tendons out of the tenders before I cook 'em, and I bought more than a pound of them, so I had to fry them in two batches. But I planned for that, and as I said, they were really good. Thanks!