Black Forest Chicken Cordon Bleu
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground whole black peppercorn
- 4 slices german Limburger cheese
- 8 slices german black forest ham
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- fresh flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Season each butterflied chicken breast with paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper on all sides. Lie each piece flat on a cutting board; place 2 slices of ham and 1 slice of cheese inside each. Fold over to seal the chicken breast. Insert a wooden toothpick at each end to seal.
- Dredge chicken breasts in flour, egg, and then bread crumbs. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Dot with vegetable oil and bake until chicken reaches 180 degrees F, about 10 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION