Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A recipe from Kraft that is a favorite around our house.
Make and share this Parmesan Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 6)
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 4.92 ml oregano leaves
- 4.92 ml parsley flakes
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine everything except butter and chicken.
- Dip chicken in butter; coat with bread crumb mixture and place in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
When hubby comments that "This was a very moist piece of chicken." And it tasted good, to boot, I have a winner! Followed the recipe exactly except I cut it down to 2 people and will make again. Made for Bargain Basement Game 2010.