Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Simple & Delicious, Nov/Dec 2006
- 4 (4 ounce) cod fish fillets
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Spray an 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, cheese, green onion, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread mixture over fish fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400F for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
My daughter and I made this recipe and were amazed at how easy it was to prepare. The smells from the oven were great and the dish didn't disappoint. Not only was this diabetic friendly, it was wonderfully flavored without overpowering the fish.
I thought this was very quick and easy and not to mention it is delicious. The whole family enjoyed.
This recipe produced moist fish however it didn't have enough flavor for our tastes. It may have been too thick of a piece of cod and not enough sauce. It may also have needed some lemon... Made for the Bargain Basement Tag game.