Recipe by Vino Girl
From Simple & Delicious, Nov/Dec 2006
Top Review by TortugaRachel
My daughter and I made this recipe and were amazed at how easy it was to prepare. The smells from the oven were great and the dish didn't disappoint. Not only was this diabetic friendly, it was wonderfully flavored without overpowering the fish.
- 4 (4 ounce) cod fish fillets
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray an 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, cheese, green onion, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread mixture over fish fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400F for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.