Recipe by Kay D.
The original recipe was from allrecipes.com. This one doesn't resemble it much anymore, as I have adapted it more to my tastes. I think you'll like this, it's refreshing, tasty, and good for you. Serve VERY cold; the colder it is, the better it is.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
Made this for DH and his friend tonight, and I just had to run fast to the computer and rate it 20 stars! I made a couple of these and used real sugar instead of the Splenda, and then froze it for just over 30 minutes...WOW this is a fantastic drink, DH and his friend enjoyed this while watching football tonight. Thanks Kay for another winner...Kitten:)
- 1 (25 ounce) containerdole tropical fruit
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 mango, cut up
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 4 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and process until very smooth, almost to the point of frothy.
- give it a little test taste, you may want to add a little more Splenda.
- You may serve at this point, but it will taste even better if you put it in the fridge or freezer for 30 minutes or so.