Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The original recipe was from allrecipes.com. This one doesn't resemble it much anymore, as I have adapted it more to my tastes. I think you'll like this, it's refreshing, tasty, and good for you. Serve VERY cold; the colder it is, the better it is.
- 1 (25 ounce) containerdole tropical fruit
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 mango, cut up
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 4 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and process until very smooth, almost to the point of frothy.
- give it a little test taste, you may want to add a little more Splenda.
- You may serve at this point, but it will taste even better if you put it in the fridge or freezer for 30 minutes or so.
Made this for DH and his friend tonight, and I just had to run fast to the computer and rate it 20 stars! I made a couple of these and used real sugar instead of the Splenda, and then froze it for just over 30 minutes...WOW this is a fantastic drink, DH and his friend enjoyed this while watching football tonight. Thanks Kay for another winner...Kitten:)