Paprika Chicken Stroganoff
- Sprinkle 1 T. paprika over cut-up raw chicken pieces.
- In large skillet, heat 2 T. oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet and stir-fry about 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- While chicken is cooking, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Add remaining oil and onion to skillet and stir-fry until lightly brown.
- Return chicken to skillet and add water, remaining paprika, bouillon and pepper, stirring to combine.
- Add sour cream into skillet. Stir and simmer just until mixture is heated through. Serve over cooked noodles.