Easy Chicken Stroganoff
I made this up for my family. The kids enjoyed it. Very simple 30 minute meal.
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 lb penne pasta or 1 lb favorite pasta noodles
- salt & pepper
- Place oil in frying pan, brown garlic and chicken.
- Add broth and mushroom soup and water, mix until creamy.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add pasta and simmer, covered until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat; add sour cream.
- Then serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was good and very easy to make. I doubled the recipe for my family but only used 12 ounces of egg noodles. I also didn't have two cans of cream of mushroom soup so used the one can I had and a can of golden mushroom soup. We all enjoyed this but next time I would shred the chicken after cooking instead of leaving it in chunks.