Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 mins
From Frugal Luxuries for the Seasons by Tracey McBride
Make and share this Papa's Steamed Corned Beef Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces lean thinly sliced deli corned beef
- yellow mustard
- 2 ounces sliced swiss cheese or 2 ounces sliced sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 very soft fresh French rolls or 1 hoagie roll
- 1 sour dill pickle, spear
- Place meat in a steamer and heat until hot, about 5-8 minutes.
- Place all ingredients onto sandwich roll.
- Heat 30 seconds to 1 minute in a microwave, if desired, to soften or melt cheese.
- Serve hot.