Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 500 g chorizo sausages, chopped
- 300 g onions, chopped
- 1200 g potatoes, peeled, boiled & diced
- 4 fresh jalapeno peppers, julienned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 750 g tortillas
- On a large pan, over medium heat fry chorizo for 5 - 8 minutes, until fat has become oil.
- Add onions & jalapeño peppers, salt & pepper, stir fry for 2 - 3 minutes until onions soften.
- Add diced potatoes and stir, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortillas and salsa, enjoy!
These were great. Really good flavor and jalapeno gave it a good kick. This is the first time I tried potato in a torilla and it was very nice. I will make this again.Thank you. Made for PAC 2007.
Made this for christmas morning breakfast!! Soooo Good!! I already had cooked potatoes on hand, mixed up the peppers:serrano/jalapenos subbed scallions for onions. Just added two eggs over the mix...kinda like a fake frittata. Many repeats on this one! Thanks for posting. Diest