Garbanzos Y Chorizo
photo by Diana Yen
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 20 ounces garbanzo beans, drained (in jar or can)
- 1⁄2 lb sliced chorizo sausage
- salt and pepper
- In a large saute pan, heat olive oil and saute onion until golden.
- Add sliced chorizo and cook, stirring frequently to release the flavors, for approximately 1 minute.
- Add the beans and cook another 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews