1/1 Photo of Panko Encrusted Cod
A lighter version of fried fish because its baked. The panko gives a light crust, but it still gets nice and crispy. Serve this with potato wedges that you lightly spray with olive oil, season and bake and you have a healthier, no fried version of fish and chips. Try this with the best, easiest tartar sauce ever Tartar Sauce That Makes You Scream... Oh Yes!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat over to 450 degrees.
- 2Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Beat egg and egg white into bowl.
- 4Place panko in bowl with seasonings.
- 5Dip fish into egg, then into panko, pressing panko into fish.
- 6Place fish on cookie sheet, after all fish is coated, spray fish with cooking spray.
- 7Bake for approximately 15 minutes until coating is nicely browned and fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panko Encrusted Cod
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 115.1 mg
- Sodium 206.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 35.8 g