Recipe by Pismo
From Simply Recipes
Top Review by Lets fight this!
That pan spread salmon was excellent, the only thing I changed was that I steemed cooked the salmon. Very good, will make it again for shure... I had my brother and law over with his girl friend and they loved it too, they even asked for the recipie!
- 2 large avocados, cut and peeled
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (can substitute lemon)
- 3 -4 tablespoons light olive oil (light refers to flavor and color, not calories)
- 1 tablespoon shallots or 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (or to taste)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb salmon fillet
- grapeseed oil or canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put avocado pieces and lime juice into a food processor or blender and pulse until blended.
- Slowly add olive oil, pulsing, until you reach desired consistency of sauce.
- Add minced shallots (or green onions) and parsley, pulse just until combined.
- Remove to a bowl, add mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat the bottom of a sauté pan with oil, heat on medium high until almost smoking.
- Season both sides of the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, carefully lay the salmon into the pan, skin side down.
- Cook the salmon until about medium doneness, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve salmon with avocado remoulade sauce.