1/17 Photos of Pan Release, Professional Pan Coating (Better Than Pam Spray!)
If you bake and cook everyday then this is a must to have in your cupboard, it's so much cheaper than using cooking spray and works even better than Pam cooking spray, no chemical fumes and will not leave burnt on black residue on the edges of your pans like cooking spray will and will keep forever in your cupboard --- for baking recipes using chocolate you may use 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder in place of white flour or 1/4 cup each cocoa powder and flour --- this may be increased or decreased sucessfully just make certain that *all* three ingredients are the same amounts or the mixture will not work as well ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 2Using an electric mixer beat until mixture has increased in volume slightly and resembles marshmallow cream.
- 3Place in a container with a lid and store on the counter or in a cupboard (in hot weather it may be refrigerated).
- 4The mixture tends to separate slightly upon sitting in your cupboard or refrigerator so mix before using, then brush pans using a pastry brush or a clean paper towel.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Release, Professional Pan Coating (Better Than Pam Spray!)
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1398.1
- Calories from Fat 1272
- Total Fat 141.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g