Apple Cinnamon Wrap and Roll
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I helped make this at my cooking class. When we made these we did not use sugar. We also used Pam cooking spray instead of oil.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 apple, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 -3 tablespoons low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Pour 1 teaspoon oil in small saucer.
- Wash and chop apples. Place in medium bowl.
- Add yogurt to apples, stirring to combine.
- Lay tortilla flat on plate. Use fingers to lightly coat top side with oil. Sprinkle with a spoonful of cinnamon sugar.
- Flip tortilla so unoiled side is up. Using 1/4 of apple mixture, fill half of tortilla, folding other half over mixture.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in frying pan on medium heat.
- Place folded tortilla in pan and cook about 1 minute, or until lightly browned. Flip to cook second side. (If oil starts to smoke, remove pan from burner for a minute and then continue).
- Remove from pan and cut in half.
- Repeat with remaining tortilla.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION