1/1 Photo of Pan de Jamon (ham bread)
1 hr 5 mins
Daniel Aguilar's Note:
I love this dish in december ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
for the yeast
for the dough
for the filling
- 1In a bowl, mix the water and the sugar; add the yeast and let stand for 15 minutes until it has a "head".
- 2Add the butter to the warm milk, the sugar and the salt.
- 3Pour the milk onto the flour, mix and add the yeast.
- 4Make a dough and knead for 15 minutes.
- 5Beat down on a table and put in an oiled bowl and cover with a damp cloth.
- 6Set aside for an hour.
- 7Roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
- 8Coat with butter.
- 9Arange the ham, bacon, olives and the raisins (except for a small part at the end, so you can seal the bread up).
- 10Roll it up like a swiss roll and brush the"tongue" with some egg to seal it.
- 11Bake at 350° F for 3/4 of an hour.
- 12Serve cool.
- 13Can be kept in fridge for up to 4 days.
- 14Sprinkle with water and heat up on a low heat before serving.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan de Jamon (ham bread)
Serving Size: 1 (697 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1865.8
- Calories from Fat 735
- Total Fat 81.7 g
- Saturated Fat 38.8 g
- Cholesterol 273.0 mg
- Sodium 4457.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 202.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 79.9 g