I love this dish in december ;)
Make and share this Pan de Jamon (ham bread) recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, mix the water and the sugar; add the yeast and let stand for 15 minutes until it has a "head".
- Add the butter to the warm milk, the sugar and the salt.
- Pour the milk onto the flour, mix and add the yeast.
- Make a dough and knead for 15 minutes.
- Beat down on a table and put in an oiled bowl and cover with a damp cloth.
- Set aside for an hour.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
- Coat with butter.
- Arange the ham, bacon, olives and the raisins (except for a small part at the end, so you can seal the bread up).
- Roll it up like a swiss roll and brush the"tongue" with some egg to seal it.
- Bake at 350° F for 3/4 of an hour.
- Serve cool.
- Can be kept in fridge for up to 4 days.
- Sprinkle with water and heat up on a low heat before serving.